My usual May begins with
MAY FOR ME!!
I have these Great Grandsons who still don't have a
Great-Grandma Mary Quilt.
Liam's is all Bound now!
I had a lot of Me time last week.
Hubby indulged me by taking the
long way to Wyoming.
He went to his favorite store and got me these
Pretty Petunias
I enjoyed the time I spent with Sister Bennett.
This picture hangs above her sewing machine.
See the child under the Quilt?
Oh, the Memory floods my mind.
This also hangs there above where she sews.
Here she is driving us to My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe in Orem!
She is a Miracle to me!!
Too many photos yesterday.
This was my Snowball tree when we got home.
The Dogwoods in full bloom behind,
across the street.
It's also WOW-WEDNESDAY!
What are you working on?
This is under my needle for a challenge.
More "Time Flies" blocks
For the 3 Yard Challenge at Sew Vac & Spas.
Classic Navy and Yellow.
Thanks MSQC for a fun project.
I loved making Miriam Grace Crowther's
Quilt with the Tutorial.
Had to do it again.







I love the picture of the Quilting Bee.
ReplyDeleteI haven't even checked my snowball bush recently. I'll have to peek at it tomorrow.
That is a pretty block in the blue/yellow palette.