Janessa and her boys brought Mother's Day gifts on
Saturday.
Fun garden picks, a sign and book in
a bag that is reusable.
A photo with those growing boys.
Jackson is taller than both of us.
NaDell gave me this bag of Chocolate Friday night
We handed out the Utah Truffles after
Young Singles Adults Sacrament meeting.
Today I went to Tri-Cities for Quilt Guild
Stopped by Joe's office and received the gift he got for me in Seattle.
Can a Mom get too much Chocolate??
I'll have to ration it and make it last.
Paul doesn't complain when I share.
We had a Scrappers lesson on
Community Service Quilts by Marion
Pretty Iris by the parking lot.
I made another of the Bonus designs
from the fresh and Local Bella Box
I enjoyed the day in town.
Tuesday is my day to stitch!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!