Wednesday, May 17, 2023

WOW-Wednesday "Chillhowie"

 Tuesday was a Sew Day at Eddie's Powered By Fabric.
I worked on making more of the Big Blocks for my Quiltville Mystery.

SEW Many tiny pieces and parts in each block.
I should make 4 more so I use all the parts I've made.
 Today I'll work on the sashing parts.

The goal is to have this one done in time for the next Quilt Show.
I could even send it to Garden of Quilts.
It is probably too late for Sisters Quilt Show.
Yep, TODAY is the Deadline for that.
I just checked. The entry fee is $25
It's isn't done so I can't measure it... or take a picture of the flimsy.

It  will be my Summer Quilt.
Rhododendron Trail is too heavy for the Warm Nights.

My yard is all a-Bloom!

Our Quilt Guild in Walla Walla is having Marie Bostwick come in August.
I have all her books, I think they are already signed.
Excited for May 30 Release of Esme Cahill Fails Spectacularly!
It's on pre-order.

Happy Wednesday!
What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com