Fridays are my Fri-Yays
Especially when I get to stay home and rest.
Or stitch like I always want to do.
I stayed up late stitching a few more Blocks from the Vintage Girl 2 Book.
I've had this Lori Holt book for many years.
Since I got to help with the Walla Walla Valley Quilt Guild Raffle Quilt,
I have gotten inspired to make one of my own.
There will be a few more made in Walla Walla.
It will take me awhile so it won't be in the shows this year.
I was a bit burned out from making the Farm Girl Vintage Quilt 2016-2017.
That Quilt is my most "Ribboned" Quilt ever.
Quilt Show Chair Ribbon in Tri-Cities -March 2017
Best of Show at Walla Walla Fair and Frontier Days - 2017
This is 2016 when I met Lori at the Quilt Market on Salt Lake City.
The Christmas in July Quilts are in need of a good pressing.
Eddie showed us again how to do a flange binding.
Pat Sloan did an extra Border on hers.
Thoughts to ponder as I stitch mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!