It's Wednesday again.
Same old Song, huh?
Here are the blocks that I cut out Monday.
They stitch up pretty fast.
6" Sewing Baskets Block
Tiniest hsts ever!
12" Honey Bee
12" Farm to Table Block.
I had a little "Prang" on my home from my
Sister's house.
In Australia a crash is called a Prang.
I never go to that intersection to turn left there!
Anticipated the light and Bang, took my foot off the brake.
My Malibu needs a face lift, lol
Can't get it in until October 31st, WOW!
It was hard to decide which Gladiolus to enter in the Walla Walla Fair and Frontier Days
This is my 1st time doing Floriculture.
The coral and purple were too bloomed!
Such pretty flowers, delicate and definitely
not easy to get to grow straight.
I think I have 2-3 more 12" Blocks to make.
I cut out 3 more big blocks last night
One is a 6" so I can start sashing and
putting rows together.
The Tractor of course is
'John Deere' Green!
Rise and Shine Rooster
The cow was 6" in my last Farm Girl Vintage Quilt.
This quilt gets a 12" Milk Cow!
I need to decide which background fabric
to use for it.
Peas and Carrots is a 6" block,
lots of flippy squares!
It's Free Day at the Fair.
Can't wait to see what color Ribbons I get
And to go see the Beach Boys with my Daughter!
Yeehaw!










Really fun blocks!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry your car has a boo-boo.
Beautiful flowers--I only tried growing them once. Don't do well with bulbs I have to lift and store and remember to plant again the next year.
Anxious to hear how you did at the fair.