Wednesday, August 16, 2023

WOW-WEDNESDAY

I'm cranking out these fun Lori Holt Blocks
A Maple Leaf for my Canadian friends

Mixing it up!
I had the same fabrics as Lori used in the book.
The Spatula is different though.
 I used some words on the tan handle.
Zoom in to read.

These are Skeins of yarn but look more like
Bandaid to me,  lol

Teeny Tiny pieces in this one.
It's called Quilting Day

Giddy-up Horsey
My horse needs some embellishments. 
I love his Scrappy Blanket.

I laid it out to see how many of the backgrounds are too close together.
I will keep moving them around.

The last 2 last night were lots of pieces.
These hsts are 1-1/2"

I did a Collage of a bunch 

21 done, Need more 6 inch ones,
A few are duplicated in this quilt.

Whatcha Working on?

1 comment:

  1. Cute blocks, Mary. I Love the ones with tiny pieces, of course. LOL
    Great choice of fabric for the spatula handle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com