Friday, October 13, 2023

Friday - Sew Day??

 I got just 2 columns of my Lori Holt Sewn at Powered by Fabric.
Lori Holt day was a LOT of cutting of those tiny sashings.

I had them in the right order, but the 2nd row of 6" blocks are in a different place than
 I had in my Big Picture.
Lori Says, "You are the Boss of your Quilt." I guess it will stay!

I have a day to rest but Hubby is home so we will see how many rows I can get done.
 The Tomatoes are calling me to make Chili Sauce too.

This Gladiolus is the Prettiest color!
The bulbs Mary W. gave us were mostly Yellow. 
I love the Pink and White and this one more than Yellow.

The Tiger Lilies are blooming again.
Petunias are almost spent.
I will miss the color popping when it is covered with the white stuff.

Bonnie Hunter is doing a Star of HOPE Sew-Along HERE
The introductory post is found at the Link. 
It begins on Monday. 

1 comment:

  1. Your Lori Holt blocks are fabulous! What a fun quilt they will become.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com