Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Wow-Wednesday

It's the day I worked so hard for!
Laid out the Farm Girl Vintage 2 Quilt ...
one more time! 
It's a Lori Holt Day!

I was the lucky Door Prize Winner at Quilt Guild!
Fun bag of goodies, thanks Julie King!

Eddie shared a new Gadget!
Using it to level-up the corners of a Quilt
 or Panel just got easier.

Who knew we need this??

Late season Roses, so pretty 😍 


1 comment:

  1. Farm Girl Vintage is such a fun quilt. So many cute blocks to keep the eye moving along.
    Looks like a wonderful goodie bag from your win.
    I love home-grown roses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com