Wednesday, October 4, 2023

WOW-WEDNESDAY-October

What am I Working on this week??
I  have a couple of charity quilts to bind for my 
Tri-Cities Quilt Guild. 
I've had them for awhile...it's time!

One has binding provided. 
I'm told there is a LOT of the Green floral 
in the quilt cupboard.
Will it ever run out??

The other one needs binding chosen.
Front 

Back
What color binding would you choose?

I flipped my calendar and this is what October's
Meme has for me to think about. 
I'm really good at putting things off.
But it's Canning and gardening in my case.
This beautiful Gladiolus greeted me when we returned from Utah.
Most of the bulbs Mary W gave us were yellow.
I love this Pink one!
Great for October!

 Wish me luck finding the perfect binding 
for the house quit.
It's less than two weeks til my next Guild 
meeting in Tri-Cities. 
I can get these done and donated!!

What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com