Friday, September 6, 2024

Finally Fri-Yay!

 I haven't stitched all week. 
Monday was Labor Day
Tuesday was Haircut day.
I'm embracing the Gray!

Wednesday, went to the Dr. 
Thursday was Temple Day. 
Hope to get something done today. 
We have a wedding to attend tomorrow. 
Retirement is busier than I wanted it to be. 
Glad I scheduled a Vacation for next week 
while the Temple is closed.
Excited to go to the 'Land of Temples!' 
We might see some of our Missionary friends
 and a few cousins too.
I reserved a night with Dear Friend, Wendy.
The rest is up to us to find a hotel or something.

I watched a YouTube from a lady in Australia. 
Gotta find it again and turn my Q 20 ON!
Found it Here on my liked Videos.
It was fun to just listen to her. 

 What's happening in your neck of the woods? 

I'll get those books sent out from the 
Blog-O-Versary before I leave.
 Opps forgot to do a drawing. 
Only had one commenter and an email contact. 
So by default the commenter wins!
Congrats to Janet O!
She chose a fun book.

Good she didn't chose this one...
It needs to go back to the Quilt Guild Library on Tuesday.
Luckily I did buy it so I can still make the
 Quilt I liked in it.

Speaking of books I bought a new one recommended by My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe.


I'll report, if I like it.
Headed Downstairs after I Ice my back!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com