Monday, September 23, 2024

Shop Hop fun!

 While Shop Hopping on Saturday...
There was an Outdoor Quilt Show in Kennewick. 


Just a few of the Quilts we saw.

My phone took a picture of Shelly when I  wasn't paying attention.  Opps!


I stitched one of the K-Day designs on a T- Shirt.

A few of the pieces I  bought at the shops.

Nancy Halverson books are always fun

At the Bew Shop in Pendleton 
We got a free pattern with three indo on it.

My Fat Quarters so far.

This John Wayne Doll was at the Pendleton shop.
They had John Wayne fabric.  

2 Hot Air Balloons up as I left home 
in the Morning. 

We had way too much fun!
Hope we can get a few more local shops
Before the Hop is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com