Today was open Sew at Powered by Fabric.
There were Quilters stitching strips together all day.
Making Eddie's Lone Star.
The paving of the exit driveway was finished
last week.
We didn't get to have any Sew days.
I took my Quiltville Mystery "Indigo Way"
I have one less week to work on it.
I made these 7 blocks
One is Not like the others...
More to 'frog'
Last night at Quilt Guild I turned in 2 Lotto Blocks.
A gift and a tree.
These were not taken home by me.
I'm OK with that.
I was elected to be next year's Vice President
So in 2026 I'll be the President.
There were 3 nominees.
Today a lady i met at Eddie's broughtme this
old lace in a bag.
There are collars and a couple of dollies.
Love the old lace.
Wow!
I found some that might have come
off of a pillowcase.
Hope you had a Wow in your Wednesday!





It is very frustrating to find those boo-boos that require the frogger.
ReplyDeleteVery festive lotto blocks!
Oh, love the old lace pieces. Do you have something specific in mind for them?