I was sew excited to sew at home on my
Bernina after a day of Featherweight stitching.
I have " Old Town" Blocks to assemble!
Oops! A wayward hst in that left corner.
Note to self...always look at the picture before posting on Social media!
It's an easy fix.
Love seeing all the Tula fabric in this Block!
I made a couple stops for the Shop hop this week.
Collected some pretty Blues.
The White Bluffs Winter Shop Hop is almost over.
Their Quilt display is from the
American Quilt Study Group.
I checked to see if my Friends had Quilts
in the gallery.
They are Medallion Style Quilts
By Sandra Starley
By Donna Starley
So many fun borders!!
The Gallery wall shot.
I didn't have much time, more shops to hop...
There was a Quilter playing with her
Old Town blocks.
I didn't get the photo bomb.
Sorry about the lights.
This display is up for a while more through February.
Goodbye to January!
We get to welcome home our
Grandson Missionary from Ohio today.
DD#2 is driving us.
Thinking of all my friends mourning the
loss of the many young Skaters who died in the Potomac plane Crash.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!