Today was a Cutting day at Powered by Fabric.
I got behind in my Mystery parts.
Lots and lots of Essential Triangle Tool cutting!
HSTs and Flying geese are ready to power stitch.
Hubby asks how many hours will you be?
I drew lines on my squares for this part.
Now to stitch...
We'll see how much I get done in a few hours...
I came home and took a long nap.
I re-joined the MGQS Club again.
Also helped a friend, No blog, to put her project
on the wall in the back room.
She had hoped to Give this to her father
this last Christmas.
Directions were not the best.
Photo shows how she tried to see if she liked the white instead of the Green corners
to show off the Holly.
Quilting by committee works.
Taking a picture is the best way to
make a decision.
Happy New Year!
There were about 20 quilters who came
to sew today.
Did you eat your Ham, Black-eyed Peas,
cabbage and corn bread for good luck?




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!