Monday, January 13, 2025

Monday- Birthday Week

 This is where I'm at.
I finished stitching parts 7 & 8
These need to be Stitched with Hourglass units.
Part of the sashings.
Part 9 has the other part of the sashing.

Part 8 was a repeat with different colors.

Then I could put a few blocks together.
I stacked a bunch of parts to see how many 
I can make with the parts that are done.
Webbing the sides units together then 
I'll sew the Center units and make my Blocks.

I'm sewing a few at a time.
Jack, the ripper has come out, sad face!
All better now. 
The week starts with Daughters of Utah Pioneers.
Tomorrow is Walla Walla Quilt Guild 
And a hand sew day at Eddie's. 
Busy week. 
I've been dragging since last Thursday.
Trying to get a cold.
The family is joining us for dinner at
 Texas Roadhouse on my Birthday.
Hurray!
I need to renew my Driver's license too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com