I want to share my #IGQuiltfest posts on here.
Yesterday's post in Instagram went awry, I forget to make sure I edited my photos before hitting post.
I had heads cut off.
Day 6- Quilty Fashion
I resemble this one! I Wear my Quilty Fashion every place I go except Church, lol. I made my Quilt Jacket after going to Sew Expo in Puyallup. I used some 3-D flying geese on the sleeves. A trick I learned from a guy Quilter. Mark Lipinski, I think. I have T-shirts from all the Places I shop. I also buy a T- shirt after my Quiltville Mysteries from Zazzle. I' m quilty from Head to toe. I wear Quilty socks. I have Quilty Pjs that I wore at a fun Retreat with online friends. I had too much fun taking these pics, hubby helped. Enjoy this day of Quilters wearing their faves! In Fashion or not!
#igquiltfest2025
#igquiltfest2025day6 I
#quiltfashion
Today's Prompt is Lesson Learned
Day 7 "Lesson Learned" when making a Mystery Quilt always make All the parts. I'm trying to finish this Quilt and couldn'r make it as big as the pattern because I didn't make all the parts. The first pictures shows that I cut them out. But didn't sew them. These are part of the Sashings. I didn't do in sashing flip and sew corners like the pattern. I want it done for the Quilt show this month, so it's not going to be as big. So, note to self, finish every part of the mystery blocks to make putting it all together is easier. Also, when Webbing with sashing and cornerstone be sure start on the Right top corner. Lay each row out and pin. Use those pins to make sure you aren't twisting the rows. Lesson learned!
#igquiltfest2025day7
#IGQuiltfest
##lessonlearned
At Powered by Fabric this week
I had fun teaching my friend how to Web a Quilt.
This lesson is a good one!
We had to clip one of the Webbings on the
right side to untangle it.
Have a Good weekend!
I'll be back Monday.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!