Wednesday, March 5, 2025

WOW-Wednesday

 I am making progress.
I have used the hsts as Leader/Enders.
I am loving the process. 

I got these Found Blocks sewn too.
Only turned one corner, it is an easy fix.

Today was Digital Dealer Exclusive day.
I watched the Video and prepped to stitch the 2 blocks out.
I had to go find a different Blue to finish.
I think I used the wrong pink fabric,  oh well.

For my IGQuiltfest posts... 
Day 4 - Tuesday was
 "Show me Your Sewing Space"
I have a messy Quilt zone, I cannot lie!
I got this ornament  that explains it. 

The longarm and Scrap Storage. 

Embroidery Zone

Too many UFOS 

So Day 5- Amy asks the Question,
Why do you Quilt?
So I ask you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com