Happy National Sewing Machine Day
This Bernina went on my Mission to Nebraska.
But today I'm Celebrating this oldie but Goodie!
I'm still a Bernina Girl!
Here I am teaching and sharing at Walla Walla Valley Quilt Guild.
This is the Screen that comes up when
I push the on button.
It says "Let's Quilt!"
And the chime of Da, da da da!
Janome Quilters Dream
Here's my Granddaughter at Grandma Quilt Camp!
For National Sewing Machine Day!!
I have several and it's hard to choose just one. This one has memories of my days working my Dream Job at Hancock Fabrics.
Hancocks opened in Eastgate after we moved to Walla Walla 20+ years ago. I loved helping Quilters choose Fabrics for their projects. Sharing the Block of the Month and meeting new friends in my new hometown. Sadly it closed after 1 1/2 years.
I still stitch on this little Janome. My Granddaughters have used it to learn to Quilt. It makes a beautiful applique stitch on raw edge fusible projects. I love that it is light weight to take on Sew Days.
#happynationalsewingmachineday
#Janome
Stitching on my Janome.
We still need to get the girls back to
finish their Quilts.
What Sewing Machine are you Celebrating today!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!