Saturday was our Sew-in Quilt Guild Day.
at Powered by Fabric.
I got the Border Blocks Sashed in rows.
Then put it together after I got home.
I needed to re make this one in Confetti Cottons.
I haven't shared my haul of Tula fabric yet.
I still need to make something from all these.
Opps, toes in the photo
I still need to make something from all these.
But, What?
I tried to work on the Granddaughters Quilts.
The oldest, getting Married and
youngest, yet to be born.
They get a Quilt, but it's a Secret for now.
No sneak peeks.
Today is UFO Day!
My other projects are a distraction.
Gotta pedal to the Metal if the Wedding Quilt is gonna get done before the Bridal Shower.
I also promised a Quilt to the 50th MLHS
Reunion Committee.
That is in August.
I am OLD for Chrimson and Gold!
I got this T-Shirt at our 20th Reunion.
341 names on there.
My name is in the first column.
Tomorrow is DDE with the Kimberbell
Wildflower Mystery Quilt.
I received the files on June 1st.
Printed the full-color instructions.
Welcome June!
Tonight the Graduation Celebrations begin.
8th Grade first then a bunch of Seniors.
Congrats to All!





We had our 45th high school reunion this month, but they were doing a cruise, for an outlandish price, and the people *I* wanted to connect with weren't doing it. So five us met up in Charleston, SC and spent a lovely long weekend reconnecting. It was great! Your quilt finish is really lovely, and I can't wait to see what you do with your Tula haul!! :)
ReplyDelete