Wednesday, June 4, 2025

Wow-Wednesday, Hello old UFO

I love a good Mystery. 
This Block is from the Digital Dealer Exclusive 
Machine Embroidery Club.
June Block 

It resembles my lilies outside. 

We have an 8th Grade Graduate. 
Grandpa Paul couldn't sit comfortably in the bleachers, so he got an aisle seat.
Fist bumb with the Grandson- Bonus.

Is a UFO ever too Old?
2017
I'm thinking the setting caused me to stop this one.
I didn't make Block 11.
I remember 2017 as the year I was in Arizona in November to see my Brother. 
Well, that Block is done now.
Do I make 800+ hsts or 400+ flying geese?
That is the Question 
 
More Graduation celebrations to come.
Whatcha making on this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. Or you could sash them with cornerstones, put a border on and call it done? The blocks stand out on their own, they would make a beautiful quilt without all that extra work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will echo Carolyn. If doing all of those hundreds of little setting blocks keeps you from finishing, then finish without them. For instance, I have made several of Bonnie Hunter's designs, but I have never done any of her intensely pieced borders on mine. The quilts are still lovely, and I am happy that they are finished without the mental pain those borders caused me every time I looked at the pattern. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com