Friday, July 11, 2025

It's Friyay!

I am home today... not where I planned to be!
Tomorrow is the 50th Sister's Qutdoor Quilt Show.
I really wanted to go. But life gets in my way.
Too many other things on my July Calendar that I have no control over.  Sometimes you have to do what is Better for you.
I took this picture yesterday. 
I'll be back here to be with our YSA.
I couldn't leave him to do the Baptisms at the Temple alone tomorrow

Hubby has 2 appointments today.
Trying to see if my Chiropractor can help his pain. Physical therapy hasn't helped this time.
He was out of pain after the first chiropractor adjustment on Wednesday. 

1 comment:

  1. Bummer you couldn't come, but completely understandable. I hope your hubby continues to feel better with treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com