Tuesday, July 1, 2025

Tuesday-Center is Sewn

The center is now sewn.
I used a little bit of 2 Patterns by Charisma Horton. 
Hearth and Whisper.
Just one, maybe 2 borders to make.
The big Blocks have been a trial for me.
Pins are my friend, on this one.

I need to decide on which fabric to use in
 the last main border.
I have considered using white.
But I found this, it's a light pink with tiny Black dots by Riley Blake. 
Time to take it to the Committee again. 
I don't have a big enough place to cut and
 lay it out at home.
I could take it outside, but...
It's 100°
Too hot for this Grandma!!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com