Wednesday, July 30, 2025

Wow-Wednesday

It's a UFO Sew Day downtown at
Powered by Fabric.
I missed going last week when it was on Friyay.

What will I take to work on??
I have many UFO choices.
Ocean Waves needs Blocks made with or
 without the Purple.

The Wedding Quilt has been shown to the Granddaughter.
It needs a Green border to attach to the Quilting frame when she comes to help me.

This mess was my Purple 4 Patch Trip.
It got dumped by someone who lives with me...
I need to sort it out again. 
It would be an easy choice to take.

The Christmas QAL isn't a UFO yet and the 
Designer Mystery needs to be started now that my fabric kit has arrived. 

Whatcha Working On?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com