Thursday DH drove to Missouri Star
Quilt Company in Hamilton, MO
Mandatory selfie by the wall.
I went into the Machine Shed.
There was more than machines in there.I got a new Tucker Trimmer ruler.
A selfie with Cardboard Misty and Natalie.
Cuts by the 1/4 # for $12
This is an iconic wall for a picture.
Shorty me for scale.
I collected a few more Ducks for my collection.
Cute ones from the Stitchen Stampede
at the Birthday Bash.
I got some Kona White for Lynn.
The other fabric wasn't in any of their stores.
It's a Robert Kaufman from the
Windowsill Garden line.
Item called Pond
On the way out we went to Jamesport for lunch.
Then we went to Adam-ondi-Aman.
Nice Panoramic view.
We drove up to the Tower Hill.Lastly we went to Liberty to find
Quilting is my Therapy.
This Fat Quarter bundle is for the Sew along later.
Dinner with Jeff, Chey and Naomi at Culvers!
So good!
We could have gone there today.
Chappel Roan is doing a concert in Liberty tonight.
Traffic would have been crazy!
One more sleep, we fly home tomorrow morning.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!