Wednesday, October 1, 2025

Wow-Wednesday Nebraska and Iowa

My how things have changed since we served our Mission at the Mormon Trail Center 
and Kanesville Tabernacle.
New signs.
Moved the Pioneer statue.

I got to Visit my Quilts!
This one I made while there.
A replica of one worn this above the beds 
in the cabin

This one I finished at home with my Sister.
I wondered where it was.
It was under the other one. Yea!
We met the new FM's
This one is on top now for those who visit.
.
This is the Cradle Quilt and pillow I made.

I was able to see where they put the BIG picture 
that we moved out of the Tabernacle. 

And the Piano...
I am relieved they are still there.
I forgot to take a picture of Star and Bright.

So good to walk again where my Pioneers walked.
I left a part of My heart there. 

Got my Christy Creme too!
Flavor of the day - Orange!

Whacha doing Wednesday??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com