Wednesday, October 15, 2025

Wow-Wednesday

Yesterday I took my long awaited Double Wedding Ring Quilt to Eddie's to see how I can get it
 to the finished line.
It was decided, make 4 more rings.
I needed 16 blocks. 

Some of these are not like the other.
Wow, I tried to steam them into submission. 
They curl up and won't lay flat.
Even Eddie tried. 
We found that I had mis- cut  the outer pieces.
Gotta re- cut... I was using the Pickle Dish template. 
Now it is labeled!

We had Quilt Guild last night.
I fell asleep and almost missed it.
A few Quilters brought their blocks for Julia.
They are due by November. 
Good job ladies!

This weekend is the Spokane Quilt Show 
WQS and I get to go!

Whatcha Working On??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com