Monday, May 18, 2026

Happy Monday

The weekend started with these 2 friends 
We had Big Cheese Pizza and then went to the Movie "The Devil Wears Prada 2"
It's been awhile!

Saturday was DD#2 Bridal Shower with her friends. And a few family members. 
Had to get a picture of my girls with the new 
Great Grandbaby. 

She opened my gift first so we could get to our friend luncheon. 
The picture from EQ.

I stitched a few blocks so she could see the pattern. 
She said it looked like a Heart ❤️


A 4 Generation Picture of us!

It was a breakfast only day at Maple Counter 
Frontier Skillet sounded good with no egg.

These ladies joined is!
Mostly from the old 3rd ward.

I could go to sleep without sewing more blocks
Just a few more to make and it will be a Flimsy.
I'm getting there.
I see a block that needs to be moved, uh oh!
Another busy week with a celebration at the end.
Almost all our children are coming home
for their little sister.
This May is ending on a Happy Mom time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com