It's Wednesday after the Wedding.
A few sneak peeks came from the Photographer.
Fun to see all of them.
I took a few just for me.
Actually, Dan's mom took this one.
A selfie with DD#1
Going to meet the Groom for a first look of the dresses. I made the 2 girl's dresses.
Elizabeth made Janessa's
Olivia played her violin while Jackson and Jacob walked their mom down the aisle.
Janessa's veil blew off during the ceremony.
Jacob picked it up.
The dresses and bowties turned out just right.
Mr and Mrs Lockart!
I had to screenshot this one.
Janessa with her Dad and Dan.
NaDell took it.
It was a beautiful day, I gained a new Son and 3 grandchildren in the Wedding.
I've never seen my daughter so happy.
Now it's time to get back to the Wedding Quilt.
Whatcha Working on??








Looks like a lovely day!
ReplyDeleteThat is a sweet last photo.
Glad that Janessa has found happiness!
Haven't done any stitching since early April. I need to get on with something soon.