I'm a Great-Grandma Again!
Excited to meet the brand new Darling,
Great-Granddaughter is here
Our oldest Grand Daughter is a Mom!
Our oldest Daughter is a Grandma!!
This was us at the shower.
I had to make her a Girly Quilt!!
Time for a 4-Generation photo op!
I have a few things to give her!
I made this Re-Born Doll to putthe dress I made for
My First, oldest Granddaughter.
It didn't fit over her head.
Grandma Mary - fail.
I think I will meet her today!
We'll see if I'm ok to post her on the Blog.
I forgot to take pictures when the Darlings came
to see us Wednesday night. Abby came too.
We fed them Grandpa Paul's favorite meal.
Roast beef, Golden Potatoes, Carrots
all baked in the oven.
Elizabeth liked the gravy.
My Momma and Grandma are not here, but I am!
Happy Friyay!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!