Friday, June 19, 2026

Friyay Flimsy

Grandma's Quilt Camp is done for this week. 
2 & 1/2  Days!

Elle stitching her last border on.

Ta-Da!

We went to Grandmas favorite place for Photos. 
On the infamous limb...

Over the Rail at the Gazebo. 

Super Elle!

Back at Grandma's 

Elle and her Quilt

This BIG  spool is empty. 
Elle used a few bobbins!

She almost used a whole spool of Aurifil
I am so glad got her Quilt finished this far.
She learned so much.
1st time using a Sewing Machine. 
1st time cutting fabric with a Rotary Cutter. 
1st time using a seam ripper.
She learned to re-thread the Machine. 
Wind a bobbin, press to the Dark side,
Pin blocks together, stitch from pin to pin.
 measure then cut the sashings and borders.
A nearly perfected 1/4" seam.

1st time spending time with this Grandma. 
Cousin time with Abby- bonus!!





 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com