It was a busy weekend!
Friday night, we stopped by to give Vincent his card
He graduated in Tri-Cities.
We drove on to Zillah, where his cousin
Lydia Graduated.
No pictures allowed to post.
It was good to see all of her siblings came home
for the occasion.
Saturday was our Guild Yard Sale.
I was in the back.
I sold a few things and made a little extra.
The rest will be offered at the free Table or given to
the Round Tuit Room in Tri-Cities.
I didn't take a picture of my table or of my helper.
Thankful Jackson came to help his Grandma
and all the ladies
I made Chow mein for the linger Longer at YSA.
I forgot to take a picture.
It was a busy Sunday!
On Sunday we went to his Seminary Recognition.
It's always good when both Grandparents
I got the needed fabric in the mail.
I can finish the Wedding DWR Quilt
Hurray!


Congrats to the grads. Busy, busy for sure. Can't wait to see your double wedding ring quilt.
ReplyDelete