Tuesday, June 16, 2026

Monday& Tuesday Grandma Camp has Begun.

Let the Grandma Quilt Camp Begin!

5" squares turn into 4- patches.
Purples of every shade.

Hsts by the dozens
Ready to press and count.
Just a few more to sew.
We took a break to get pins and magnetic 
dishes to hold them. 
Had 2 for one Calzones at the park then went for ice-cream. 

We have a little fun along the way.
Can't wait to see what these parts become.
Our first timer picked up the cutting, pinning, sewing and pressing right away.
Proud of both of them! 


 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE grandma camp!!! What fun. Glad the first timer picked up things quickly. It will be a lifetime adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so great that you do this with your granddaughters. I'm interested to see their projects come together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com