Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Day

This morning Grandpa Paul and Jackson were playing with the ball on the stairs. It's been fun to have Jackson come visit this week-end with his mom. We rode with Janessa and Jackson to Tri-cities to visit with her 3 siblings families that live there. First we went to Kennewick. I found the crocheted dress that my grandmother made when my youngest daughter was a baby. I made a new slip for it and Christen put it on Lydia so I could take her picture. Next we went to Pasco to have Grandpa meet the newest grandson. It took a while but we finally got him to open his eyes a little bit. Then it was time to go to Richland for the birthday party. The quilt was the surprise for Elizabeth. I didn't take a "Completed" picture before I put it in the gift bag. OPPS! She took the quilt out and looked in the bag for something more... Funny girl. Vincent's quilt is still in the works, so he got a new Sunday outfit. This is the "Birthday" boy on his Christmas train. See him eye the burning flame? He tried to put it out with his hand...OUCH! I think Mommy blew it out for him. And the last photo is Elizabeth blowing out her candles on her "Pet Shop" cake. It was ice cream. A bunch of her Boy cousins are lined up behind her, and her sister, Olivia beside her.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming. It was a lot of fun.
    Did you get any other good shots? Like Vincent blowing out his candle? My hair is in the way of the one Andy took.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com