Monday, March 30, 2009

Argentina bound

We got to go and listen to Elder Lee yesterday. It was fun to go back to our old Ward in Connell. We moved from there over 20 years ago. Hugs and smiles to them! Lee's parents had a houseful afterwards. My Grandchildren that were there had fun playing with all their stuffed toys, riding the rocking horse and eating yummy sandwiches, chips and CAKE. Great Grandma even made her Raisin Squares. She and Great Grandpa went to a Baby Blessing after Lees talk, so we only saw them at Church. Mary W and I were missing our hubby's from the gathering this time. Four Generation of Crowther's at Church. We missed seeing Joe and Kori and sons too. Can hardly wait until EASTER! We woke up to SNOW again. Janessa drove me so it was really nice to just ride after driving to Tri-cities 3 days in a row for the Quilt Show. Only Walla Walla had snow. On the ride home it turned sunny! There is hope for spring... This week is Spring Break and I'm wishing to go on a Picnic one of the days that Colby is here. I can't take pictures in Church but I have to compliment the reverence of my older grandchildren! I was smiling because they were so good. Babies are allowed to be a bit noisy... It was fun to fill the whole pew. A little squishy, huh?

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could have gone. We had to go to our Ward Conference though. We had meetings afterwards, too. He will be a good missionary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids did do better than normal there. It was fun.
    Thanks for taking the horsey pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com