Monday, March 2, 2009

Crowther Gathering Finally

Here are the 6 Children after 2.5 years. Good looking even if I say so! Suitable for framing... Here's Uncle Jeffery with 10 of the 13 grandchildren at Ransom's Sunday evening. Proof positive that he was really here. His nieces and nephews will miss him when he leaves Tuesday. So will the rest of us... Safe travels Army boy! This is the family without all the spouses, some who couldn't be here and some who were manning the many cameras and children. Thanks NaDell & Andy for letting us come to your home for our gathering. Thanks for cooperating {all you Crowther boys}, I know how much you all hate my KODAK Moments. I'm so glad we made the effort to get a picture, in spite of all the illnesses and miles that had to be driven. I'm going to bed now before I melt into a puddle of tears!

2 comments:

  1. Just for the record, WE didn't drive JUST for the picture. We drove to see everyone and spend time with you! We did enjoy the trip though, and the picture did turn out nice! It was a lot of fun- thanks for having us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com