Monday, March 9, 2009

Daughters of Utah Pioneers & HAIL

Today we had our monthly meeting of the Walla Walla Company, Narcissa Camp- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. We had the biggest number of attendees so far this year so had the captain's husband take our picture. A couple of eyes were closed from all the flashes. Seated l-r: Lila Blackburn, Wendy Turner, Mary Crowther, Eula Sindon, Marilyn Sjoberg. Standing l-r: Betty England, Marilee McQuarrie, Alice Rietz, Echo Dell Hadley. Janessa called to tell me it was hailing in Vancouver. After I got home I looked out my window and what did I see... HAIL! So I hurried to get it on film before it quit. Since Joe showed me that my Olympus camera does video too, I took a quick video of it coming down and rolling off the garage roof. Wierd weather for March!

1 comment:

  1. It was hailing on the way home from Costco today. I had the girls guess whether it would be sunny or hailing when we got home because the skies looked sunny over our house. It was sunny by the time we got home, but drippy with the hail on the roof. The hail was still frozen on the ground.
    My friend blogged that it is raining Dippin Dots. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com