Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quilting Projects

I forgot to post the picture taken of Tambri Hanson and I when she stopped by to visit a minute last week. She served part of her Mission here in Walla Walla and came back to see some of the people here. I finished the little quilt for Benjamin's 1st Birthday and the next birthday isn't until mid May. There was the picture of the Label. It's still in the mail and I don't want to spoil his surprise... ( it arrived in Ohio Thursday) so here's the whole picture, Janessa! I am working on two new projects right now. I'm doing the Happy String Flowers from Cindy Carter's Blog for Lydia. it takes ALOT of strip cutting, so I will have to collect more pastels. I am also re-making/duplicating the Raffle quilt. Today I worked 11am-5pm and finished/made over 20 blocks. I have 23 total right now and Lynn has 21. I had reversed the strips on most of them so I had to Frog a bunch. Lynn and I are each making blocks and our pattern makes two so we will have identical quilts when we are done. Next week is the Tri-city Quilters Quilt Show at the Convention center. The raffle quilt will be there on display. It is to be shown at the EXPO this week-end at the Community College too. Tickets are only a dollar and anyone, over 18, can buy one from any Walla Walla Valley Quilt Guild member.This picture is sideways, opps, I forgot to rotate it.

4 comments:

  1. I love your "twinner" quilt idea. You guys are cute.
    Do you want to help me with the front of my "Chocolate Covered Blueberry" quilt. All the blocks are done. I just need to arrange them and sew them together.
    When can you come? Or Friday there is no school. I could come there?
    Let me know. We haven't hung out in a LONG time.
    When do you want those quilts I signed up for you for the quilt show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, does the Tri-Cities Quilt show have a website? I might want to take it in. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Benji's quilt. (that's what they call him right?) Did you hear back after they got it? You're busy. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com