Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Saying Goodbye is hard

Jeffery left this morning after a little over a week visit. He hugged me 4 times at least. He said it gets harder every time he leaves. He's not just kidding. My heart breaks to think that he won't be back for a very long time. The miles between us are not as many as they were and he has a phone Stateside, so we will be able to talk to him more frequently. That's makes the pictures even more important to me. Back to the way too quiet house, except for the whirring of the Bernina and clicking of the keyboard.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it was so hard to say goodbye. I'm just a phone call away if you need to talk. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com