Triangles #1 x 4
Triangle #2 (Need 12)
I sewed as fast as I could and still have 3 more triangle #2's to make. I am turning into a pumpkin and ready to go to bed as soon as the Waterford Ball falls on my TV from NY... This is my guess for these parts. I think they will be the setting Triangles and corners. I still have some parts left over so there will be one or two more parts to make after the New Year. The rest of the quilt will come from these parts.
The final link-up will be next Monday over at Quiltville, so I hope to have it to the Flimsy stage by then.
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
Make 2013 a much more Peaceful year.
(the color of the year is Emerald Green)
Happy New Year, Mary! I just came from the "reveal" on Bonnie's blog. Now I need to start planning my color scheme and decide if I want to make it from shirts or repros. Right now I am leaning towards shirts.
ReplyDeleteYours will probably be finished before mine gets started! : )
Awesome!!! Keep working on it; it's coming together beautifully!! Happy New Year!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow nice!!
ReplyDeleteEasy Street is looking very nice.
ReplyDelete