Today is my 4th Son- Jeffery's Birthday!
He was our biggest Baby - by weight.
Named after my Childhood friend and his Paternal Grandfather.
He was a "Seahawk Fan" long before it was cool.
Born near the 4th of July so he thought all the 'Fireworks' were for his Birthday.
When the Circus came to Umatilla he thought it came just for him!
It was setting up right below our house off Powerline Rd.
How could we not go and watch?
We bought tickets to go and I made him a Circus Cake with animal cookies and a circus tent on top.
Here he is with his older brothers- showing their muscles...
His Senior Year we moved to Walla Walla.
I took his Senior Pictures down by Whitman College.
He graduated the same year as his younger Sister, Janessa
I got this snapshot of them at Graduation time.
Little did I know it would be one of the last times I would see them together.
He left for ARMY Boot Camp days later.
Here he is after his Boot Camp at Ft Leonard Wood.
We were happy to have him home on leave to celebrate his birthday at the Mesa Park.
Pictured with his Grandparents.
He's now a Dad to this cute guy!
Spittin' image of his father, I'd say!
We sure are glad he came to our family 29 years ago.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Son!!
Across the miles!







A nice birthday tribute. : )
ReplyDelete