Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Busy Pj Stitching My Row by Rows

I have stayed in Pj's the past two days putting more of my Row by Rows together.
I have collected enough Patterns to have a choice of which rows to include.
If I collect more I'll make a 2nd quilt.


These two went together fairly quick!
Then I started cutting and piecing the 220 pieces for the Leavenworth Row (below)
I laid them out on my Long Design Board I used to use for Quilt Guild.

 The 3 piece units - Connecting the two Mountains here, took some figuring out.
 Whew!!! It is DONE!
I only have to un-sew a few places that got turned wrong... 

4 Rows Finished -Tuesday afternoon.
These aren't in the order I'm assembling the rows. 

After working on the hardest row, I took time to make this week's BOW for my Loyal Union Sampler
D-4 Farm in the Valley

While I watched QuiltCAM on Quiltville.com,  
I cut out the Pieces to make the Row my Son picked up for me in Ephrata @ the Fabric Patch.
The hardest part was finding Blue fabric for the backgrounds.
 I put the Wheelbarrow in the Summer part, and added White Clouds.
This one will have some embellishments (buttons) added after it is quilted.

3 More rows left to make and then I can quilt it and take it up to a Quilt Shop in Tri-Cities or Oregon.
I haven't noticed any winners LOCALLY yet. I have 3 stores to check that are an hours drive.
Wish me Luck!!!

EDIT: My Tester Quilt is assembled. YEA!
I can get dressed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com