Friday, October 31, 2014

NewFO time Link-up- November Goals

I have one more day to work on the designated NewFO. 
 Meanwhile I see that I started something else this month while at Retreat.  
So this is the start of my NewFO.

I saw an interesting Ocean wave quilt that was done by colors in "X's".
Very Interesting.

 October Goals
1-Catch up on A- Z for You and Me Blocks- need to make K-Z and put Center together. 
Not put together, yet
(I fixed the lower right corner Block)

2- Work on Roma's DWR at Retreat Yep

3- Christmas Gifts for the Grandchildren- Still in the thinking stage...
4- NewFO- Lamb Quilt (QM June 2014 issue) Nope
5 - Quilt the Mariner's Compass RR for Cassie Not yet

6- Quilt the Red & White Challenge - YES!!!


 I got this to Flimsy!  Yahoo!!!

This one got quilted as well, while "Betsy" was being Nice!
It needs the binding sewn on.
I added a few blocks to my Block of the week project.


Here is the EQ7 Layout

 This is the 4th Block I made this month.
I-11 Storm at Sea- the BOW for this week. #53 of 121

NOVEMBER GOALS
1- Quilt Cassie's Mariner's Compass RR quilt.
2- Work on more Loyal Union Sampler Blocks
3- Sew A-Z Block of the Month Blocks, get to flimsy
4- Christmas gifts (no peeking)

 This will be my November NewFO
Bonnie Hunter "Grand Illusion"   Mystery

Linking HERE for the NewFO Challenge with Cat Patches

6 comments:

  1. Lots of goals there. Good luck getting through them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hurts my head to have to think about keeping so many balls in the air, Mary, but you are quite the juggler. : )
    I can't believe how much you get made!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe not everything on your list got done, but you made a lot of progress. Your Block of the Week project is gorgeous, love all those blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great goals there. I'm looking forward to seeing your wave block come together. It looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com