Monday, December 14, 2015

Design Wall Monday & Alleitare Mystery Link-up- December 14, 2015

Today I write my 1,400 POSTING here.
Who knew that I had that much to SAY?
I started Blogging back in August 2008.
I didn't start linking to Patchworktimes for Design Wall Monday until the August 2009.
There have been a LOT of Quilts shown on this BLOG in that time.
Thanks to my ever-faithful followers who leave me comments and come back week after week.
I wish I had something to GIVEAWAY.
I'll try and plan ahead for something quilty for a Birthday Giveaway in January.

I am posting my Quiltville "Allietare" Mystery Blocks again this week.
The Clue 3 was pretty Simple- 4-Patches and some additional pre-cutting
The Neutrals are scrappy, Gold is not so Gold, but not as Yellow as last year.
I loved having all day Friday to make them.
Here are all the parts

I needed to cut the rest of Clue 2, that got done but no picture of the Black and Grey squares.
I decided to make my Black a constant also.

I spent most of Saturday in the Quilt Zone too!
I made 2 more 1930's Farmers Wife Blocks between the stitching of my Secrets for Christmas.


I can hardly wait for the chance to reveal what I've made this year.
I feel like a big kid at Christmas the anticipation is killer for me.
I'm not known for keeping good secrets when I was a child.
Thankfully, I've gotten better. It was meant to be...
 Getting them done with all the interruptions has been a challenge.

Temecula did a cute Christmas Mini QAL. HERE
I haven't made any of the blocks but it sure is cute!  There was 3 ways to finish it.

Linking up with Judy L HERE and Bonnie HERE

11 comments:

  1. Looks great so far!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking wonderful...love the 30's kitty fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Mary!! Isn't it fun to be all caught up? I'll know that feeling in a little while. ;) Love the Farmers Wife blocks. You have a great collection of 30s prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful little four patches. Love all the happy fabrics. Seeing all the units together is wonderful. Beautiful Farmer's Wife blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all the pretties!
    I hope some day I can be caught up, too... 8)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job keeping up with the clues.
    Like your 30s blocks. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I am also doing the 1930's FW. So many quilts, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing all the parts of the mystery! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you on keeping up with the clues. I haven't had a spare second to even start the clues. I'm trying to finish up some gifts I decided to make Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fabrics. Actually, I used some scraps of a yellow that I had bought for Celtic Solstice and I used in Grand Illusion as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blocks! I look forward to seeing what your secret project is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com