My November Goals were mostly completed.
Surprisingly, I did choose ones that were more possible.
November Goals
1- Finish some Christmas Gifts- 7 of 32 so I have 26 more to complete!
2- Make Blocks of the week for Farmer's Wife 1930's -Done
3- Start the new Quiltville Mystery- Day after Thanksgiving
The Fabric Requirements are HERE. I got my Color Cards! - Done with Clue 1
The Fabric Requirements are HERE. I got my Color Cards! - Done with Clue 1
4- Quilt a couple quilts on BETSY!!! - impossible, but I tried.
Got one quilted all but the final 2 passes.
My Block/ Block parts count goes like this:
Vacation Time blocks = 34
1930's Farmer's Wife Blocks = 11
Thanks to a last evening of the month push to make the current 2 blocks.
#39 Grandma #10 Ava
Quiltville Mystery- Clue 1 = 361
(I made a few for a second batch of whatever the blocks are.)
Quilt Guild BOM = 2
Loyal Union Sampler = 1
Farm Girl Vintage = 2
S & V class = 3
Grand Total blocks and or Parts = 414
The Month of December has started out with a BIG BANG!
I WON $50.00 from a Fat Quarter Shop Giveaway on Esther Aliu's Blog HERE
Esther was showing off the New "Little House on the Prairie" fabrics.
BIG THANKS to FQS and Esther!!!
How could I not try and WIN some FREE Fabric from the Fat Quarter Shop??
Of course, some of the Little House fabric made it into my shopping cart.
I'll share what I got - when it arrives.
Gotta keep you coming back to see.
As for December Goals...
1- Finish Christmas gifts before the 24th!
2- Quilt something!!!
3- Complete the blocks for the Snapshots BOM
4- Keep up with the Mystery Clues
I had a little distraction from stitching this week already.
This cute grandson kept me company, playing at my house while his mother worked.

He is my good helper!
He even let me sew some hsts the first day so he could cut them apart for me with the Gypsy Cutter.
Now my Dear Hubby has taken the rest of the week off work, to use up vacation days.
Hmmmmm, how much sewing will I get done?
Who knows???
I want to get some Lights put up outside weather permitting and get some decorations up inside too.
Since "Helga" is still down- I can't Quilt what needs to get done.
I can Try to finish some Christmas Gifts and I hope that my class on Thursday is a GO.
So far I have 1 student.
It for THIS QUILT.
Another repeat class.
The person that signed up could just buy the pattern and figure it out.
I would rather teach it to show her all the tricks in person.
Wanna know a funny thing DH said this week when a Pkg arrived?
It was the Rotary Cutters I'd ordered from Amazon.
He said, "Can I wrap those up for you?"
I laughed, "Hahaha!!"
He doesn't get off that easy!
I hope December is off to a great start for you also.
My Nativity, Advent calendar and 1 small tree are up. Pictures later...



Looks like you've got a good handle on all your projects!! Quilt accounting! I love, love that picture of your grandson with the cars -- way too cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood job on the list. Your blocks are great and I love the fabric for the mystery. Your grandson is adorable. I love they way he has all his cars all set up ready to play!
ReplyDeleteHow's that Christmas sewing coming along? Need me to nag you??? :) Because as your friend, I will if you need me to. Your hubby is funny! Wasn't that a great buy on those blades? I bought 3 packages.
I hope he wraps all your presents in fabric! Paul did that every year for me, so each present was a double gift. He had such good taste. =) Are all those your grandson's collection of Hot Wheels? It looks like a lot of little cars! And a lot of blocks for you!
ReplyDelete