I had a couple Jammies days and didn't take time Blog on Friday.
I've consoled myself that Betsy won't be fixed in time to finish anything for Christmas.
The part is on order, not in Stock so it could be after 2016 begins.
The part is on order, not in Stock so it could be after 2016 begins.
I'm getting the things done that can be finished without using "Betsy".
I can hardly keep the secrets. It's so fun to tease about all the guesses I've gotten.
DH says, "Do I get get one, too?"
I think I have chosen a great gift to make for everyone this year.
I can't show the pictures for another few days. 5 days & counting...
Not even a sneak peek, sorry.
Meanwhile, the Allietare' Mystery parts are adding up.
Someone on Facebook is keeping count of the pieces.
2,278 pieces so far, lol
On Friday, I woke in the middle of the night, saw the clue and went back to sleep.
I cut out enough to play with the rulers and the colors.
I sewed only 1 set on Friday
The plan to sew at the LQS didn't happen again this week.
Life and other things got in the way for my 2 friends that wanted to sew with me.
I wish there were more to join us,
I sewed on my Christmas projects and when I got them almost done,
I got out the Clue 4 parts to end my evening Saturday.
Here are 22 Sets of 4
They still need the dog ears trimmed.
All 4 Parts in the tote.
I'm liking this color Combo!
There is some guessing of the block layouts on Facebook already.
I'm not making any guesses.
Maybe after Christmas we will have the first Block instructions.
Clue 5 in Saturday after Christmas Day.
Yet another day I won't need to leave the house to SHOP.
No returns to make or things to buy that Santa forgot.
Thanks to Bonnie we are being kept busy and not stressed when we normally might be.
Sewing has always been my stress-reliever!
Linking up to the Quiltville Blog HERE
Last week, I got to open a couple gifts at our Lacey Lacers Executive party.
President Edith asked to have my name, how fun.
This is what she found
It plays "Whistle While You Work"
while the bears go around the needle.
Ann couldn't NOT give us these pretty ornaments she found at Hobby Lobby.
One Design Wall is empty for now.
I might start putting my 1930's Farmer's Wife Blocks up to look at the colors used so far.
The last block given for 2015 was Autumn- #9 in the book.
I might start putting my 1930's Farmer's Wife Blocks up to look at the colors used so far.
The last block given for 2015 was Autumn- #9 in the book.
Linking up to Patchwork Times HERE







So sorry you are still having issues with your machine. That is not good timing! You got right in there and got a lot done on the mystery! LOVE your music box! How sweet that she wanted your name!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Judy, I'm sorry you're still having issues. That is frustrating. I love seeing the colors altogether for the mystery, I can't wait to see how it all goes together.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get your machine to behave ASAP. I like this color combo, too.
ReplyDeleteWish I could come and join you to sew at the LQS. But it would be a long way to travel.
ReplyDeleteYour mystery is looking good so far!
It's a bummer to be out your main machine. Hope it's fixed sooner rather than later.
ReplyDeleteLooking wonderful..such a pretty red! good luck with your machine..
ReplyDeleteBummer about the machine! Hope it is fixed soon. I always have my featherweight as back up, she was my Grandma's and never fails me! I am also working on the 30's FW, so glad we have this break so I can catch up!
ReplyDeleteWonderful units for this clue, it was a lot of sewing but I love the unit. Good luck with your machine, that can be so frustrating.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteJammie days! Wonderful. Sorry the machine is still not right, but your Alletaire progress looks good. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteKeeping secrets this time of year is quite fun!! But I think my husband enjoys keeping his (and teasing me) more than the other way around! I'm sorry about your machine -- but all in God's good timing, right? Your Allietare is coming along!! Sweet gifts you've received!!! And as always, your Farmer's Wife block looks wonderful, bright and happy!! Merry Christmas, Mary!!! :)
ReplyDelete