Wednesday, May 10, 2017

WOW-Wednesday -May 10th

I put En Provence on 'Betsy' Monday night.
(Edited; Opps it was Saturday)
I had big plans for this Mystery.
Extra borders, lots of fun quilting.
It just wasn't going to happen before next week... so 
The Sweetheart Panto spoke to me on Tuesday.
 Close-up of Panto.
All went well until I got to the bottom.  
There was not enough room to do the whole Panto. (insert sad face)
I searched the Sites I buy digital patterns from to no avail.
I'll be doing some UN-Stitching after I get back from showing it to Bonnie.

Now comes the choice for the binding.
Pink, lavender or dark purple? ??
The big Reveal will come after I get home from the Retreat!
My OMG for May will be DONE well before the end of the month. YEA!!!

Had to go see my Niece the hairdresser.
She chopped off a lot!

I went to see her NEW car too... 
Photo op with a nice car and new hairdo!

Whacha doing this Beautifull Wednesday before Mother's Day??

6 comments:

  1. Cute hair! Sounds like you've been busy already this week! Letter L is for ladybug for our preschool today. That's as good as it gets at our house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be frustrating when the panto doesn't fit at the end!
    Maybe one day I will get brave and chop off a bunch of my hair, too. That will be nice going into the warm weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt! I also use digital pantos and am able to "clip" away the excess pattern in the software when at the end of the quilt. What kind of quilting system do you have? I have an IQ attached to my longarm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you were a able to finish the quilting. Since I don't do anything with pantos I don't know the process. I am doing a lot of simple machine quilting this week on charity quilts. Have fun at the Bonnie retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks great! I like that much better for the shape of your face. Your niece did a good job for you. The quilting is also pretty. Is there no way to just imitate the swirls, even if they don't make hearts? I only noticed the hearts when I looked carefully at the back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many people like that soft blendy look. It looks fine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com