Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday FUN!

It's FRIDAY!!!
We are counting down the days-
Judy D says 4 more 'Get-Ups'

Yesterday, I didn't have much to do and it was a Rainy forecast.
I got my long forgotten Jelly Roll challenge strips out and found a Tutorial
over at Missouri Star Quilt Company. 
Jenny calls it Sticks and Stones.
HERE is the Link.
Thanks to Brandi for linking it.

I got this all cut and sewed all the Blocks yesterday.
The tan squares didn't have enough contrast.
I knew when I got this Jelly Roll they weren't my COLORS!
Just need to sew them together and put on a couple borders.
Oh well...it will keep someone warm.

My Bags are packed and I'm cutting more strips for the SWAP.  
My Bobbins are wound and the blades on the Rotary cutters are changed.
Gotta find a Special Fat Quarter.

There's Nothing on my Calendar today!
What will I find to keep me busy!???

2 comments:

  1. With our kids we always said "four more sleeps". : )
    Can't tell you are excited, can we? LOL
    We were in Idaho all day--visiting the IF Temple open house, checking out some stores with gluten free food that I can't get at home, and scouting out the location where hubby hopes we can go watch the total eclipse later this year. What did you do with your day of nothing on the calendar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I like it. I think it looks wonderful, but I don't know what your goal was.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com