Monday, May 8, 2017

Design Wall Monday - May 8, 2017

It was a Proud Grandma Day at the Krazy Horse Quilt Show!
 O's Debut of her 2nd Quilt!
I'm glad that her parents could bring her down to see it.
They had a Busy day too.
It's nice to have my DD#1 there to take the Pictures for me.
My Granddaughter and I with her Quilt!
How Happy and Pleased can I be?

My Farm Girl Quilt is a Repeat from the Tri-Cities Show

Here I am with my version of the Kid's Camp Quilt and my Idaho Sqaure Dance Quilt

"Flamingo Churn Dash" & "When Bonnie Calls"

After I got home, I rested and then put my EnProvence on the Quitling Table.

The batting isn't the right size but it was the only one that was close to the size I needed.
I found I have one to return, it was marked as a Twin and was only 60" square.
This top measured 68 1/2" Square.
Quilting can happen as I have time this Busy Week!
Hope Betsy is ready to cooperate and get it done...
 I am excited to show it to Bonnie at the upcoming Retreat.

Thanks SEW Much for following my Blog and leaving kind comments!
I'm linking as I do each Monday with Judy L of Patchworktimes.
Click HERE to go see more Design Wall Monday Posts.

I have to add the Picture taken at the Daughter's of Utah Convention- Friday.
Image may contain: 14 people, people smiling, people standing
The Union and Walla Walla Companies of Daughters of Utah Pioneers met Friday in LaGrande. Thanks for coming Verna Hazelbaker from ISDUP.
(International Society of Daughters of Utah Pioneers)

Here is our Newly Installed Offecers of the Walla Walla Company/ Narcissa Camp.
I am proud to be a Daughter of Utah Pioneers, nearly 24 years in this organization.

The church we met in has these beautiful Stained Glass windows.
 I had to take a picture of them.
Verna Hazelbaker told of the old LaGrande Tabernacle that these windows came from.
She challenged their Company to write a Locality History of the Tabenacle.


5 comments:

  1. How exciting for you and your granddaughter.
    Can't wait to see you again. Just a few more days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting to have your quilts and your granddaughter's quilt hanging at the same show!
    You and Judy are both going to see Bonnie?!?!?! Wish I could be there!
    Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your granddaughter looks thrilled to have her quilt in the show.
    Those are very pretty old windows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to see the quilts at the show. Great for your granddaughter! I hope Betsy cooperates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, wonderful photos of you and your granddaughter with your quilts. I never realized that D of U had chapters outside of Utah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com