I'm Back!
My body will need a few days to recover.
Just wanted to share for the Blog friends.
We left for a Roadtrip last Friday.
Portland Temple was the 1st stop,
Well, after Chick fil-A, lol.
We miss our short drive to our Temple.
It was nice to visit Portland.
It is Beautiful!
Tillamook is on the way to the BEACH!
Grilled cheese, cheese samples, Yum bus, dairy stall restroom.
Onward to The Beaches...
We had fun, the weather was good for us.
A little chilly, but no rain.
Lots of places to drive off and
walk on the Beach.
I labelled pictures as I took them.
The Seaside Carousel & Ice Cream
Then there was more driving up Hwy 101
to Astoria, Oregon.
After Church in the Warrenton Ward
We went to change, then we climbed the
Astoria Column!
164 Steps straight up!
My goodness, I did it!!
Just amazing was the view from the top.
We saw some small birchwood planes sent off to see where they would go.
Going down was easier.
Adventures with Grandpa Paul...
Every night a new Hotel, more colors to see as we drove. Fall has come to the PNW.
Pacific Ocean is just beyond those trees!
More driving up Hwy 101 to Forks.
Monday we got up way too early to ride the Ferry to Victoria BC.
We got Tickets to see the BC Royal Museum.
The ticket lady said we wouldn't have time to see the Museum and the Gardens.
So one more time I would miss seeing the Buchart Gardens.
I'll share more Later about the Museum.
Thanks for looking!








Looks like all kinds of fun! So much to do and see. Glad you had good weather.
ReplyDeleteNext time I'd say make the Buchart Gardens your destination. I skipped my one opportunity to go years ago and I regretted it when I heard from others how wonderful it was there.