Monday, November 25, 2019

43 Years with Paul

Yes, we have spent 43 years 
376,680 minutes
15, 695 days
2, 236 weeks
516 months
In 2020 we begin a new adventure. 
Ready or not, Nebraska, Winter Quarters, Here we come!

6 Children blessed our home in Mesa.
We've had trials, loss, love &  lots of teasing.
He is my Paul, with the puppy-dog eyes.
Compared to Mr Rogers, always kind.
Now we have a family that numbers 34. 
We more than fill the Pew!!
On December 29th we will see just how many pews we fill.
Happy Thanksgiving/Anniversary Week!



3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Mary! The two of you have quite an amazing legacy!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--43 years! Congrats, Mary.
    How nice for you to have a husband who is always kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like this quotation, and you are proving it.
    Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made. Our times are in his hand who saith, 'A whole I planned, youth shows but half; Trust God: See all, nor be afraid! ― Robert Browning

    Will you be posting on Mondays from Winter Quarters?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com